QUALITY AND CERTIFICATIONS
Our commitment to logistics and premium transportation services is reflected beyond promises.
Transgor Logistik’ development strategy is based on a consistent management system and in the center has a specific rigor regarding the certifications and authorizations:
- We have implemented the ISO 9001: 2015 quality standard and the 14001: 2015 environmental standard, both certified by the German TUV Rheinland Group;
- In 2018 we obtained the AEO – Authorized Economic Operator Certificate for the safety and security of cargoes;
- We are affiliated with the International Freight Shipments Association (FIATA);
- We are members of the Romanian Union of Forwarding Companies (USER) and also of the Romanian Association of International Road Transport (ARTRI).
- We have CMR insurance coverage up to 1.500.000 Euro.
All these benchmarks allow us to build a climate based on trust in our relationship with the suppliers, partners and customers.
For more information about our company’s quality and environment policy, please contact our colleague Delia Iosub – Integrated Management Coordinator.